Professor and Head
Groundwater Hydrology and Geochemistry, Geotechnical Engineering
Office: EOS-South 261 Phone: 604-822-6462 Office2: ESB-2025 (Head's Office) Phone2: 604-822-2034
Personal Website: http://www.eos.ubc.ca/research/hydro
B.A.Sc. (Waterloo), Ph.D. (Princeton)., P.Eng.
- The physical, geochemical and biological processes and conditions in the hyporheic zone of the lower Fraser River, Vancouver.
- Arsenic in the Bengal Basin.
- Neutral - pH drainage from mine waste rock at the Antamina Mine in Peru.
- Scale up for models of reactive transport in porous media.
- Characterization strategies in integrated surface-water groundwater systems.